Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Back

Apologies to my readers for taking down my blog from its previous URL without explanation or notice. The cause of this was some sort of a blogger interface glitch that came up completely out of the blue and that I wasn't able to fix. Thus I've resorted to plan B, which was uploading the backup of my blog to a new location, which is right here. There was some loss of information in the process; I've lost quite a few of the most current posts and comments which for some reason did not back up correctly, plus a library of links that my blog used to feature. The last part is all my fault; I didn't keep a separate file with those links. Instead I kept them as part of an XML file with the entire layout of my blog, and now I am of course unable to restore it. Eventually all those links will be back.

Anyway, it's good to be back. I'll keep on trying to stun you with some more non sequiturs.

No comments:

Post a Comment